Jeanes Hospital's occupational medicine program offers comprehensive services to companies that want to improve the health, safety and productivity of their employees.
We not only focus on prevention and early intervention, but we can tailor a medical program that fits your company's specific needs.
Our occupational health team is comprised of doctors who are experienced and dedicated to the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of work-related conditions.
All of our patients receive prompt, courteous and quality medical care, and we pride ourselves on the strong relationships we build with employers and their employees.
Our services include:
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Employment-related physical exams (including DOT)
- Fitness for duty assessments
- Medical surveillance
- Regulatory services and OSHA compliance
- Workers' compensation assessment & treatment
- Disability case management
- Independent medical examinations and second opinions
- Respirator fit-testing
- On-site seminars
- Ancillary physical therapy programs
Consider the advantages of Business Health at Jeanes:
- Comprehensive services
- Coordinated care from beginning to end
- Attention to injury prevention and early treatment intervention
- Reliable, prompt and courteous medical care
- Specialty medical services available
To learn how Business Health at Jeanes can help keep your workforce safe and productive, call 215-728-2020.